Business Analyst / CRM Solution Consultant is responsible for presenting software offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company’s technology infrastructure, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Business Analyst must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- Understand customer goals and challenges and establish company’s solution as the best solution available.
- Build and present customized demonstrations.
- Present technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with hardware, software, networking and security.
- Participate in all product, sales, and process training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective.
- Respond effectively to RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Attain quarterly and annual sales objectives assigned by management.
- Lead and manage implementation phase, collaborate with customer and team in order to accomplish project goals and timeline.